Elijah Diggins doesn’t like to brag. He’ll tell you he likes to play baseball, then you’ll learn that his team won the state championship and was featured on ESPN. He’ll say he’s a pretty good pitcher, then his dad will point out all the boards that have been knocked out of their garden shed by his son’s killer throw (Elijah conscientiously replaces everyone). The point is, behind all that modesty is a tenacious kid with … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another