Eleven-year-old Alexa, known to her friends and family as “Princess Lexy,” wants to kick cancer’s booty. Diagnosed with brain cancer when she was 14 months old, Alexa has had multiple major surgeries to combat the brain tumor and has been undergoing chemotherapy treatments for seven years. In 2012, she lost her vision. Alexa receives bi-weekly chemotherapy treatments at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. When Alexa’s mom, Monica, heard about Phil Knight’s $1 billion challenge to OHSU … Read More
- Kate on How to beat bedwetting
- Riz on How to beat bedwetting
- Camille Calderwood on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth