I am proud to announce the recruitment of another superb young pediatric neurosurgeon to Doernbecher Children’s Hospital at Oregon Health & Science University for the service of children and families in Oregon and our region. Dr. Christina Sayama studied bioengineering at the University of California, San Diego, and medicine at the University of Utah, where she also earned a Master of Science degree in public health. She was trained in neurological surgery at the University … Read More
- Baby in a box? What you need to know about safe infant sleep
- Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Five ways to bring books back into your family’s summer
- Adrien on Raising a reader in digital days: Comics galore!
- Ander on “13 Reasons Why” poses risks to Oregon youth
- Rhonda Cohen on Meeting Julia: Representing autism in the media
- Aimee Lomeli on The healing power of art: CHAP at OHSU Doernbecher
- Tori on Tips for supporting one another