ADHD is a controversial condition for several reasons: It is widespread and costly, so it attracts interest. It is treated with stimulant medication, and medication use has skyrocketed, raising questions about how diagnosis is conducted. Most crucially, over time, some children naturally get better while others have very poor outcomes, and we cannot yet predict which are which. A major scientific focus is to identify biologically sound subtypes that will add to clinical prediction. In … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Doernbecher offers free flu vaccine to its patients’ parents, close family contacts
- Behind the illustration with Maryanna Hoggatt (and Simon)
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?
- Zee on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?