Middle ear infection, or acute otitis media, is one of the most commonly diagnosed infections during the preschool years. If your child develops an upper respiratory infection that lasts for one to three days prior to the onset of ear pain, she may have the beginnings of a middle ear infection. Ear infections are the most common reason for which physicians prescribe antibiotics in children. In the past decade, there has been a significant increase … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 2014 in review: small patients, big stories.
- Gifts for good
- A classroom in a hospital: Doernbecher’s school program
- Pat on Technology that matters
- chris flores on #FreestyleFriday: OHSU employee Gabe Flores
- Lisa McMahan on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- jennifer on Flu vaccine decreases a child’s risk of serious illness
- Rod on The childless pediatrician: A parent’s worst nightmare?