Each winter or spring, millions of people are infected with influenza, thousands of children are admitted to pediatric intensive care units, or PICUs, for complications of influenza infection, and as many as 200 of them die. Influenza, or flu, virus infection causes a respiratory illness with symptoms that may include fever, chills, cough, sore throat, headaches, body aches, fatigue, vomiting and diarrhea. Vaccination is the most effective way to prevent flu infection and its complications, … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher’s Child Life specialists: “We’re here for you and you can do this”
- Doctors Day Q&A with Dr. Nate Selden
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher