Nine-year-old Bella Stone is spunky. She’s ambitious. She’s outgoing. And more than anything, she’s a miracle. “She wasn’t expected to survive when she was born,” explained her mom, Jessica. “So we call her miracle baby girl.” Twenty surgeries and one brand-new kidney later, Bella has certainly lived up to the name. And she plans on defying the odds even more by becoming the world’s first combination singer-doctor-actor-dentist (we told you she was ambitious). Bella approached … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher