ADHD is a controversial condition for several reasons: It is widespread and costly, so it attracts interest. It is treated with stimulant medication, and medication use has skyrocketed, raising questions about how diagnosis is conducted. Most crucially, over time, some children naturally get better while others have very poor outcomes, and we cannot yet predict which are which. A major scientific focus is to identify biologically sound subtypes that will add to clinical prediction. In … Read More
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- What is National Poison Prevention Week?
- About the man who put kids’ health on the national research agenda
- Julie Mikulic on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Joseph Boquiren on When is my child old enough to use an iPad or tablet?
- Lisa McMahan on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Skye Leslie on Finding bravery at Doernbecher
- Denise on Finding bravery at Doernbecher