- 12/15/2014 FEI and OHSU install a complete correlative microscopy workflow in newly built Collaborative Science facility
- 07/07/2014 OHSU to receive revolutionary new imaging technology
- 03/26/2014 Bioimaging at the Nanoscale 2014
- 07/29/2013 Focus on Microscopy Forum
- 05/07/2013 OHSU-OCSSB Imaging Symposium 2013
- 08/06/2012 Focus on partnership: FEI microscopes arrive on campus
- View all news
Bioimaging at the Nanoscale
The OHSU Center for Spatial Systems Biomedicine (OCSSB) and the FEI-OHSU Living Lab announce the third “Bioimaging at the Nanoscale” symposium in Portland on June 4-6, 2014.
The goal of this symposium is to showcase cutting edge microscopy technologies for imaging biological systems at multiple resolution scales. Presentations will cover several imaging modalities that include molecular electron microscopy (EM), super-resolution microscopy (SRM), and correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM). World-renowned experts from these fields will discuss the most recent developments in imaging technologies and how the new tools have helped transform our understanding of biology."
Featured PublicationsA. L. Johnson, E. T. Blaine and A. D. Lewis. Renal Pigmentation Due to Chronic Bismuth Administration in a Rhesus Macaque (Macaca mulatta). Vet Pathol. 2 July 2014
Caputo N, Jackson MA, Castle JR, El Youssef J, Bakhtiani PA, Bergstrom CP, Carroll JM, Breen ME, Leonard GL, David LL, Roberts CT Jr, Ward WK. Biochemical Stabilization of Glucagon at Alkaline pH. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2014 Jun 26. [Epub ahead of print]
Monique Y. Rennie, Curran G. Gahan, Claudia S. López, Kent L. Thornburg and Sandra Rugonyi. 3D Imaging of the Early Embryonic Chicken Heart with Focused Ion Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy. Microscopy and Microanalysis, available on CJO2014. doi:10.1017/S1431927614000828.