News and Events
Learn about the latest health, research, education and community outreach news from Oregon's only academic health center, Oregon Health & Science University.
- 02/10/2016 Data breach incident December 2015 involving stolen OHSU hard drive
- 02/03/2016 OHSU Doernbecher opens first pediatric intraoperative MRI facility on the West Coast
- 02/02/2016 Couple with Oregon ties creates $5 million scholars fund for cancer research at OHSU
- 02/02/2016 Tuality Healthcare and OHSU announce clinical affiliation
- 02/01/2016 Event: OHSU Doernbecher to unveil first pediatric intraoperative MRI facility on the West Coast
- 02/01/2016 Uncovering the financial ties of advocates for cancer drug approval
- 01/28/2016 OHSU exploring expansion of Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- 01/11/2016 OHSU evidence review provides new estimates of the effectiveness and harms of breast cancer screenin
- 01/07/2016 Study first to confirm causal link between lead exposure and ADHD
- 12/30/2015 What are the risks of giving birth inside and outside a hospital setting?
- View all news