For more involved analysis of your imaging data we offer training on high-end software packages available on our workstations in the Offline Imaging Suite in LBRB 481. We offer you access to offline versions of the vendor-specific software packages on our acquisition setups and we also have licenses to MetaMorph (Molecular Devices) and SoftWorks (GE/Applied Precision), but most of the analysis is performed on our workstations featuring Imaris.
We have licenses for the following Imaris modules:
- Imaris (basic)
This software suite allows users to:
- Visualize volume images and objects in real time using a rich selection of rendering modes.
- Identify objects based on morphology, intensity, size and many more parameters.
- Validate segmentation by superimposing objects on the original volume image.
- Interact dynamically with individual objects.
- Extract statistics for quantitative analysis.
- Prepare images for publication and presentation.
Further information can be found at the Imaris website.