ONPRC scientists participate in a number of training grants that provide support for graduate and postdoctoral students.
- The Fogarty International Center Training Grant, a collaborative effort with Mexico and Brazil, which provides support for several predoctoral students and postdoctoral candidates per year, as well as sabbatical workers to spend a year at the ONPRC/OHSU.
- The Reproductive Biology Training Grant, funded by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD).
- The Multidisciplinary Training in Neuroendocrinology Training Grant, funded by the National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive Disorders and Kidney.
- The Neuroscience of Aging Training Grant, funded by the National Institute on Aging (NIA).
- The Women's Reproductive Health Research Grant, funded by the National Institute of Child and Human Development which supports junior clinical faculty.
- The Oregon Child Health Research Center Grant, which also supports junior clinical faculty.