The number of graduate students who are pursuing their dissertation research in the laboratories of Center scientists has grown dramatically. Because of this increase, the Center has increased its commitment to graduate student support, by paying for the first year stipend of three graduate students in each of the interdisciplinary graduate programs at OHSU.
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Molecular and Medical Genetics
- Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
- Physiology and Pharmacology
- Program in Molecular and Cell Biology