Workplace & Health Services
Some of OHSU's outreach programs are specifically focused on providing health services, education, or information in specific contexts--in the workplace, for example, or in rural areas. With partners across the state, OHSU is delivering the services needed by workers and their employers, as well as for individuals in remote parts of Oregon.
- Area Health Education Centers (AHEC)
- Office of Rural Health
- Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences
- Oregon Occupational Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation Program (OR-FACE)
- Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network
- Partnership Project (HIV/AIDS Services)