Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
33rd Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference
Registration is now live!
The 33rd Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference will showcase examples of how rural Oregon health care organizations are forging ahead with health care reform and meeting the challenges head-on. We hope the information shared will be a catalyst for your local solutions.
- 07/19/2016 Change in Date: Proposals for OHA Safety Net Capacity Grants
- 07/18/2016 CMS Proposes Important Change to CCM in RHC and FQHCs
- 07/18/2016 Adult Immunizations: Standing Order Protocols
- 07/15/2016 Latest Applications now OPEN for the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Community Partnership Program
- 07/13/2016 SIRUM Charitable Pharmacy
- View all news