OHSU’s team of specially-trained, nationally-renowned experts provide complete care in treating patients with vascular disease - diseases that block, narrow or enlarge arteries affecting blood circulation to the legs, abdomen, kidneys, intestines or neck. For appointments, call 503 494-7593.
Meet our vascular surgery team
Dr. Gregory Moneta is Professor of Surgery and Chief of the OHSU Vascular Surgery Service. He is a graduate of Harvard Medical School and the General and Vascular Surgery residencies of the University of Washington and is board certified in both general and vascular surgery. His primary academic interest is the noninvasive vascular laboratory. He has been on the OHSU faculty since 1988.
Vascular treatment options
OHSU's vascular surgeons provide a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical treatments for venous diseases, including:
- Aortic aneurysm repair
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) treatment
- Renal artery disease treatment
- Placement of peritoneal and hemodialysis access
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) treatment
- Varicose and spider vein treatment
- Wound care
- Care for Raynaud's syndrome
- Thoracic outlet syndrome management
- Vascular injury care