OHSU’s team of specially-trained, nationally-renowned experts provide complete care in treating patients with vascular disease - diseases that block, narrow or enlarge arteries affecting blood circulation to the legs, abdomen, kidneys, intestines or neck. For appointments, call 503 494-7593.
Meet our vascular care team
Greg Landry, M.D. is a professor of surgery and chief of the division of vascular surgery. He received his medical degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and completed a general surgery residency and vascular surgery fellowship at OHSU. Dr. Landry provides a full range of care for patients with complex vascular disease. He has been on the OHSU faculty since 1999.
Vascular treatment options
OHSU's vascular surgeons provide a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical treatments for venous diseases, including:
- Aortic aneurysm repair
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) treatment
- Renal artery disease treatment
- Placement of peritoneal and hemodialysis access
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) treatment
- Varicose and spider vein treatment
- Wound care
- Care for Raynaud's syndrome
- Thoracic outlet syndrome management
- Vascular injury care