Comprehensive health care for you and your family
Here at OHSU Family Medicine at South Waterfront, we value the relationships we develop with our patients. Those relationships allow us to respond to your changing needs in every phase of your life. We make a special effort to understand our patients' health histories, their family responsibilities and the things that are important in their lives. We respect their beliefs, values and cultural needs. We care for people — while we treat their illnesses or medical conditions
We provide care to our patients in a team, so that you and your family will be able to receive care even when your primary physician is unavailable. Your personal health care team may include other physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, medical assistants and administrative staff. Although your personal provider will care for you most of the time, you will also get to know other members of your health care team.
We offer you:
- Full-spectrum of family centered maternity care, including cesarean section. Also includes prepregancy counseling, prenatal care, delivery services, and newborn care.
- Routine and acute care for men, women and children
- Women's health care (well-woman exams, contraceptive counseling)
- Newborn through adolescent care (well-child exams, immunizations, sports/school physicals)
- Geriatric care
- Behavioral medicine specialists, onsite counseling and psychiatric evaluation.
- Integrative medicine (acupuncture, nutrition counseling and support groups for chronic pain management, mind/body wellness and stress management).
- Sports Medicine (fitness evaluations, consultations and injury care)
- Travel Medicine Clinic (immunizations, travel health information and education)
- Aviation Medicine Services
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Referral relationships with OHSU and community specialty practices.
- Same-day access
- Access to a doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Would you like to applaud our employees?
If you would like to recognize one or more of our employees for a job well done, you can complete our Applause Card Form here.