Melanoma Care Update & Patient Dialogue
Saturday, November 15, 2014
8 am to noon
OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital
11th floor, Vey Conference Center
Please join us to hear about the latest in melanoma care, learn about the experience of melanoma survivors, ask questions, and participate in research.
- Sancy Leachman, M.D., Ph.D., Chair, OHSU Department of Dermatology; Director, Knight Cancer Institute Melanoma Program
- Gerald Linette, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor Medicine and Neurosurgery, Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
- Samantha Guild, Patient Advocate for AIM at Melanoma
- Michael M. Kim, M.D., Assistant Professor, OHSU Division of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Jackilen Shannon, Ph.D., R.D., M.P.A., Associate Professor, OHSU Department of Public Health & Preventive Medicine; Co-Lead, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Cancer Prevention and Control Program
- Matthew Taylor, M.D., Assistant Professor, OHSU Division of Hematology & Medical Oncology
Light refreshments and free parking will be provided.
Sponsored by the OHSU Melanoma Community Registry and AIM at Melanoma
Free event, but space is limited.