Melanoma Care Update & Patient Dialogue
Saturday, November 15, 2014
8 am to noon
OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital
11th floor, Vey Conference Center
Please join us to hear about the latest in melanoma care, learn about the experience of melanoma survivors, ask questions, and participate in research.
- Sancy Leachman, M.D., Ph.D., Chair, OHSU Department of Dermatology; Director, Knight Cancer Institute Melanoma Program
- Gerald Linette, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor Medicine and Neurosurgery, Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
- Samantha Guild, Patient Advocate for AIM at Melanoma
- Michael M. Kim, M.D., Assistant Professor, OHSU Division of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Jackilen Shannon, Ph.D., R.D., M.P.A., Associate Professor, OHSU Department of Public Health & Preventive Medicine; Co-Lead, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Cancer Prevention and Control Program
- Matthew Taylor, M.D., Assistant Professor, OHSU Division of Hematology & Medical Oncology
Light refreshments and free parking will be provided.
Sponsored by the OHSU Melanoma Community Registry and AIM at Melanoma
Free event, but space is limited.
Register online at AIM at Melanoma
Northwest Conference on Dermoscopy and Skin Imaging
October 17-18, 2014
OMA Building, Portland, Ore.
Join us in beautiful Portland, Oregon for a fall conference detailing state-of-the-art dermatoscopic analysis of skin lesions as well as cutting-edge skin imaging techniques. This program is suitable for both beginners and advanced practitioners of dermoscopy and is geared toward dermatologists with an interest in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment. Internationally-recognized dermatologists, Drs. Susana Puig and Josep Malvehy, offer detailed presentations of dermatoscopic findings critical in the diagnosis of a wide array of benign and malignant skin lesions, especially melanoma. Drs. Stephen Jacques and Dan Gareau present on the novel imaging technique of confocal microscopy, which provides valuable in vivo microscopic structural detail to facilitate early skin cancer diagnosis.
For more information, please contact:
ODS Executive Director at email@example.com