Aaron Bayne, M.D.
- Pediatrics, Urology, Surgery
- Special Interests:
- Urology (Pediatric), Urology Surgery (Pediatric)
- Accepting Patients:
Dr. Bayne specializes in:
- All areas of pediatric urology including urinary tract infections, vesicoureteric reflux, voiding problems, hydronephrosis, kidney stones, hypospadias, undescended testicles, varicoceles, ambiguous genitalia, spinal cord injury, spina bifida, bladder exstrophy and other complex problems of the genital or urinary tract.
- Pediatric minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Health disparities in treatment of urologic disease, fetal urinary tract anomalies and advancing non-invasive methods for evaluation of childhood urologic conditions.
If you have a child in need of a urology consult, please call 503 346-0644 or 1 888 346-0644 to speak with Dr. Bayne.
M.D., Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, 2002
Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2004
Urology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2008
Pediatric Urology, Texas Children's Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 2010
Urology, American Board of Urology, 2012