Master of Science in Healthcare Management Degree
Master of Science in Healthcare Management Admissions Requirements
- 2 years of professional work experience (preferably in healthcare).
- Hold a baccalaureate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
* Low GPA Petition may be submitted if the cumulative 3.0 GPA requirement is not met.
- GMAT or GRE Test Scores- send official scores to SOM Graduate Admissions (address listed below).
* GMAT/GRE scores are not required if you meet one of the following requirements:
1. Graduated from the Certificate in Healthcare Management with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
2. Hold a masters degree with a least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
International Student Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 years of professional experience (preferably in healthcare).
- Hold a 4 year degree equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- TOEFL scores may be required if the foreign degree was not instructed in English. Accepted TOEFL Scores:Paper-based exam: 625 or betterInternet-based exam: 106 or betterComputer-based exam: 263 or better.
Application Materials and Process:
- Complete the online Healthcare Management MS application.
*Apply at: https://www.ohsu.edu/som/gradstudiesapp
- Pay the $70 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit a current resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answer the 500-750 word educational and professional goals statement as part of the online application.
- Provide contact information for two professional references as part of the online application.
- Provide official transcripts from every college or university ever attended (including community colleges).
Mail transcripts to:
SOM Graduate Admissions, L102GS
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, OR 97239-3098
Electronic or E-Transcripts can be sent securely to email@example.com
*Note: International transcripts may need to be evaluated by a WES ICAP (www.wes.org) course-by course credential evaluation. Contact the division of management regarding questions or special situations.
- Fall 2016 Admissions: May 5 - September 1, 2016