Master of Science in Healthcare Management Degree
- At least 2 years of professional experience preferably at the professional, supervisory or managerial level in a healthcare, technical, scientific, business, or related area
- Students are required to have earned a baccalaureate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. If your undergraduate GPA is lower than 3.0, submit a low GPA petition.
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waived if applicant already has completed a graduate or other advanced professional degree, or has completed the Certificate in Healthcare Management with a 3.25 cumulative GPA or higher).
- TOEFL scores for international students, a score of 625 or better on the TOEFL examination (paper-based test), 106 or better (Internet Based Test) and 263 or better (Computer Based Test).
- A completed application (follow instructions to create a first time user account) with $70 non-refundable application fee. Select the Healthcare Management MS application.
- Current resume or CV
- 500-750 word statement describing your educational and professional goals.
- Students are required to provide official transcripts from every college or university attended (this includes community colleges) to be mailed to:
SOM Graduate Admissions, L102GS Oregon Health & Science University 3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road Portland, OR 97239-3098
Note: If you have earned a degree from a foreign institution, your international transcript may need to be evaluated a WES ICAP course-by-course credential evaluation. Their website is www.wes.org. Please contact email@example.com regarding your specific situation.
- Official GMAT Scores (send scores to Oregon Health and Science University – School of Medicine – MS in Healthcare Management) or GRE scores (submitted from ETS to institution code 4865)
- Applications will be reviewed once all materials and transcripts are received. If the required admissions qualifications and standards for the program have been met, applicants will be invited in for an in-person interview for the program. Admissions decisions are made within 7-10 days after the interview.
Fall 2015: June 5 - September 1
- This program is offered on a part-time only basis, therefore, we cannot accept applicants on F-1 or J-1 student visas.
- Applicants interested in applying for Financial Aid, should visit OHSU’s Financial Aid website.