Master of Science in Healthcare Management Degree
Master of Science in Healthcare Management Admissions Requirements
- Two years of professional work experience (preferably in healthcare).
- Bachelor's degree or RN degree from an accredited institution.
- If the degree was earned outside of the U.S., it must be equivalent to a four-year U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Candidates who do not meet the 3.0 GPA requirement must submit a Low GPA petition as part of the online application.
- GMAT/GRE scores can be waived for qualified candidates who meet one of the following requirements:
1. Graduate from the Certificate in Healthcare Management with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
2. Hold a masters degree with at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
TOEFL scores may be required for applicants whose primary language is not English and for applicants with foreign degrees that were not instructed in English.Minimum accepted TOEFL scores: Paper-based (625), Internet-based (106), Computer-based (263).Scores should be sent directly from Educational Testing Services (ETS) to OHSU using TOEFL Code: 4865 (Oregon Hlth Sci U Sch Medicine).
This program is offered on a part-time only basis; therefore, we cannot accept applicants on F-1 or J-1 student visas
Application Materials and Process:
- Apply online at: https://ohsu.liaisoncas.com
- Select Healthcare Management-Masters
- Complete all four application sections (Personal Information, Academic History , Program Materials, and Supporting Information).
- Attach a current resume or CV.
- Answer the 500-700 word personal statement and attach as a PDF.
- Provide contact information for two professional references.
- Submit GMAT/GRE scores or waiver.
- GMAT Code: Oregon Health and Science University - School of Medicine - MS in Healthcare Management
GRE Code: 4865 (Oregon Hlth Sci U Sch Medicine)
- Submit official transcripts from every college or university ever attended.
Please send OFFICIAL transcripts from all colleges and universities ever attended to:
OHSU Division of Management
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd
Portland, Oregon 97239
Secure Digital Transcripts canbe emailed directly from institutions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International transcripts may need to be evaluated by WES ICAP. Please consult the WES website (www.wes.org) for instructions and fees. Applicants are responsible for the full cost of the service. Contact the Division of Management with questions.
- Pay the $70 non-refundable application fee and submit the application for review.
- Once a complete admissions file (online application, transcripts, test scores) has been received and reviewed, qualified candidates will be invited to interview (in-person or via phone/Skype) for the Master of Science in Healthcare Management.
Have questions about the online application?
- Please email email@example.com or call Customer Service at 857-324-2017, Monday-Friday, 9 AM--5PM (EST).
Applicants graduating from the Graduate Certificate who are planning on completing the Master of Science, please apply here: https://sisweb.ohsu.edu/SISPRD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon.
Select the Healthcare Mngment-Masters application.
- Winter 2017 Admissions: December 1, 2016
- Spring 2017 Admissions: March 1, 2017
- Fall 2017 Admissions: August 15, 2017
Admissions priority is given to applicants that complete the Master of Science admissions process by the deadlines listed above. However, we reserve the right to review admissions files received after the above listed deadlines, if space is available in the program.