WELCOME TO THE DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY AT OHSU
Our department strives to:
- Teach students the fundamentals of pediatric oral health care through both didactic and clinical courses
- Provide the highest degree of service to infants, children, adolescents, and persons with special health care needs
- Promote oral health within the community
- To be an internationally recognized center, representing pediatric dentistry in Oregon.
- To be known for its innovative educational program and outstanding service to children.
PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY RESOURCES AT OHSU
For information receiving dental care for your child at OHSU, please see our patient care page for more information:
If you are a student looking for more information on enrollment in our residency program, please see our admissions area for more information:
OTHER RESOURCES FOR PARENTS
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- National Institute of Dental & Craniofacial Research
- National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias
- Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures®