Parking Coupon Code Program
How does the coupon code work?• An 8 digit coupon code is issued to your department – for example, 4532JMPB.
• This coupon code can then be given to whomever you would like to authorize to have parking paid for by the department.
• Your guest would then go to a pay station area, park their vehicle and proceed to the pay station.
• Your guest then enters their license plate, selects how many hours they would like to park and enters the coupon code when prompted.
• Your guest receives their permit to put on their dash and is on their way!
• Your alias will be billed monthly based on coupon code usage.
• Reports of coupon code usage available upon request.
What are the benefits of using a coupon code?• Coupon codes can be used in any pay station area
• No need for your guest to wait in line to pick up a pass
• Great for last minute guests
• No need to submit a reservation ahead of time
• No need to cancel or update a reservation last minute should your guest’s needs change
Where can the coupon codes be used?Coupon codes can be used in any pay station area, provided there is an available space in the lot at the time of purchase. We recommend that your guests park first, before proceeding to the pay station to obtain their permit. We do not allow parking beyond the posted maximum time limit in each area.
Marquam HillGarage F (Campus)– 5 hr max
Garage C (Sam Jackson) – 2 hr max
Lot 40 (Dotter)
South WaterfrontWhitaker Lot (next to CHH)
Schnitzer Lot (next to CLSB)
What are the prices and maximum time limits for the pay station areas?Campus Garage (F): 5 hour max; $3/hour for the first hour, $2/hour each additional hour
Sam Jackson (C): 2 hour max; $3/hour
Schnitzer: $3/hour for the first hour, $2/hour each additional hour; $10 all day permit
Dotter Lot (Lot 40), Whitaker Lot, Marquam Plaza, 3030 Moody: $3/hour for the first hour, $2/hour each additional hour; $13 all day permit
I need to purchase an All Day pass, but Campus Garage (F) only has 5 hour permits – can I just buy another pass after I parked for 5 hours?
I’m sorry, we don’t allow parking beyond the maximum limit of the pay station areas. However, we have All Day parking available in the Dotter Lot (Lot 40), across from the CDRC.
How do I know how many times the coupon code has been used?We can send you a report that will tell you when the coupon code was used, the value of the permit purchased, and the license plate that was used with it.
|Machine||License Plate||Purchased Date||Expiry Date||Coupon||Rate Name|
|Campus LVL3 Well
||4532JMPB||Green Zone 4 Hr $9
|Campus LVL3 Well
||4532JMPB||Yellow Zone 4 Hr $9
When do I get billed?
• Your FAID/ALIAS will be billed monthly.
• You will be billed for all usage of your coupon code.
How do I know who used the coupon?
• The license plate of the person that used the coupon will show up on the usage report.
• We do not have records of all license plates. Auditing of reports is at the discretion of your department.
• If you would like to track who is using your code, we recommend that you collect license plates from the authorized users. These license plates can be used to audit the reports. Many of our coupon code customers do this, then cross-reference their list of license plates against the usage report.
What do I do if I suspect my code has been compromised?
If you feel that your code has been lost, stolen or used by unauthorized parkers, please contact us immediately so that we can terminate your code. We can issue you a new code immediately.We’re sorry, we cannot be responsible for misused or compromised coupon codes.
Can I limit the value of the coupon code?
All coupon codes will be set up to allow the user to purchase the maximum number of hours allowed in their chosen pay station area – i.e an all day pass ($13). If you do not wish for the user to be allowed to purchase the maximum allowed, you may limit the value of the coupon. Your guest would be asked to pay the difference, should they try to purchase a pass that is worth more than the value of the coupon.
Example: Dept. wants to pay for a 4 hour pass for their guest. The coupon value is capped at $9 (4 hours). If the parker wants to park all day, the coupon would discount their pass by $9 and require them to use their credit card to pay for the remaining $4.
If you have any questions about the coupon code program, please feel free to call or email us at the Transportation & Parking office at 503-494-8283, firstname.lastname@example.org