OHSU students, faculty, research-ranked employees, postdocs, and staff are invited to submit one abstract for a poster presentation on April 30, 2018 or a 10-minute oral presentation on April 30-May 2, 2018 at OHSU Research Week.
Oral presentations will be grouped into symposia by category throughout the week. Researchers of all levels may present within the same session. Each speaker has 10 minutes to present and additional 5 minutes at the end for Q&A.
The poster session will take place Monday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the OHSU Library (BICC) (this time may change slightly).
Poster dimensions are limited to 48" x 36".
- Go to OHSU's Competitive Application Portal to view the submission form. If you are an OHSU researcher or student, you can use your OHSU log-in information. If you're from another institution, you'll need to create an account. Questions? Write
- Fill in all required fields and as many of the optional ones as you can. It's really important that, if you are a student, we understand all your mentoring relationships so that we can assign the right judges for your presentations. Please also let us know whether you have any scheduling conflicts. Otherwise, the submission should be straightforward.
Abstract submissions are due Friday, March 9, 2018. Notifications and tentative schedules will be sent by April.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Scholarships available to students presenting posters at Research Week
A small pool of scholarship money is available for OHSU students who would like to present a poster at Research Week but who don't have department support for poster printing expenses. To be considered, submit the following by Friday, March 9, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A short letter (no more than one page) explaining your need for this scholarship
- The tentative title for your poster presentation
- Name of your lab or program
- Name and contact information of your mentor
Please note that if selected, you must commit to presenting a poster at OHSU Research Week. Awards are contingent upon poster being accepted by Research Week programming committee.