Call for Abstracts - Currently Closed
OHSU students, faculty, research-ranked employees, postdocs, and staff are invited to submit abstracts for a 10-minute oral or poster presentation at OHSU Research Week. Abstracts that have previously been presented at other meetings can be submitted for Research Week.
To submit an abstract:
- Have your abstract prepared in a Word document. The document should include the title, authors, presenting author email address, and abstract body. Titles should be limited to 150 characters. The number of authors cannot exceed 15 and listed as Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial. The body of your abstract is limited to 250 words. Figures will not be accepted.
- Submit the OHSU Research Week Abstract Submission Form by Friday, March 22, 2013.
- Notifications and tentative schedules will be sent out by mid-April.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New for 2013: Scholarships available to students presenting posters at Research Week
A small pool of scholarship money is available for OHSU students who would like to present a poster at Research Week but who don’t have department support for poster printing expenses. To be considered, please submit the following by Friday, March 22 to email@example.com:
- A short letter (no more than one page) explaining your need for this scholarship
- The tentative title for your poster presentation
- Name of your lab or program
- Name and contact information of your mentor