As of July 2018, this service will no longer be offered through the DNA Services Core. For Sanger Sequencing services, we encourage you to use the Vollum Sequencing Core. To submit samples for sequencing, go to the Vollum Sequencing Core service request page.
|Sample Drop-off/Pick-up Locations||Mailing Address|
|Marquam Hill Campus||DNA Services Core Facility|
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd
Portland, OR 97239-3079
South Waterfront Drop-off Instructions
There is a small black fridge located on the shipping dock labeled "DNA SERVICES CORE SAMPLE DROP OFF." Samples will be picked up at 1:30pm daily by the courier service and brought to the mail room on Marquam Hill.
THIS SAMPLE DROP-OFF SITE WILL CONTINUE TO BE SUPPORTED BY THE VOLLUM SEQUENCING CORE.
Please place your sample tubes into an envelope labeled with the following information:
DNA Services Core
Collaborative Life Sciences Building
2730 SW Moody Avenue, Portland, OR 97201
The entrance to the loading dock is on the north side of the CLSB building, adjacent to SW Moody Avenue
- Walk up the north side of the building and enter the doors under the red awning
- Walk down the hallway and take your first right (under the $ sign)
- Walk down the hallway past the vending machines and ATM and enter the double doors at the end of the hallway. This is the public access to the loading dock
- Walk to the far end of the dock and take a right when you see the bright yellow lift and the staircase
- The fridge is to your left on the floor below the computer