Clinical Research Navigator
What is the Clinical Research Navigator?The Clinical Research Navigator is a one stop shop to help get answers to questions you have about clinical and translational research at OHSU.
Get Help: 503-346-3540 or email email@example.com.
Some types of issues the Clinical Research Navigator can help with include:
- Questions about OCTRI services or planning and implementation of studies using OCTRI resources.
- Questions about research operations, study logistics, or study planning and implementation such as:
- Assistance in determining what forms are required to start a study.
- How to find out if the population for your study exists in sufficient numbers for your study.
- How to coordinate activities needed to be conducted at study visits.
- How to order research supplies.
- What office(s) to work with to start your study.
- Potential research participants looking for studies.
- Pharmaceutical companies looking for investigators to conduct studies.
- Investigators looking for people conducting similar research at OHSU.
- Research staff looking for training opportunities.