Employment & Internships
No openings at this time.
Graduate Student Opportunities
Each summer, the Institute of Environmental Health hosts 3-6 undergraduates for research internships.
The Undergraduate Internship Program begins in mid June and runs for 10 weeks. (Interns may negotiate later start dates and/or earlier end dates with their faculty supervisor.) A stipend will be awarded to the most qualified candidates, and other qualified candidates may be offered the opportunity for volunteer internships.
Application for the 2014 internship is closed. Try again next year.
- Submit application form – Download Word or PDF application form.
- A one-page statement of interest
- Official copies of all undergraduate transcripts
(Transcripts accepted via e-mail if they are sent directly from the university.)
- One letter of recommendation
(Letter of recommendation accepted via e-mail if sent directly from the recommended.)
- For your convenience, IEH accepts all documents as e-mail attachments except for the official transcript.
- Application for the 2014 internship is closed. Try again next year.
Note to international students: Undergraduate internships are open to international students. However, the stipend available would not include enough funds for housing, travel, insurance, and visa application so those costs would be the responsibility of the student. Undergraduate internships within the Center for Coastal Margin Observation & Prediction are available only to U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents.
In general, we only accept high school student interns through Saturday Academy's Apprenticeships in Science and Engineering (ASE) program. Candidates should apply through the ASE Program.