The practice of research administration is shaped by policies, legal agreements, and accountability to entities both within and outside of OHSU. This essentials curriculum is informed by expertise from RDA units as well as knowledgeable research partners in the OHSU research community. Through collaboration, we offer learning, tools, and resources that support sound practices in research administration.
Essentials of Grant Administration
The following sessions form the curriculum for the Essentials of Grant Administration certificate of completion. The certificate is optional unless your supervisor requires it.
Regardless of your pursuit of the certificate, these classes are each available for job training, professional development and as assigned by your supervisor. RCR, however, is required training for all research mission staff.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) in BigBrain
- RDA 101: Introduction to Research Administration
- Oracle Grants Accounting (OGA)
- InfoEd for Grants.gov Submissions
- Export Controls 101: Shipping, Travel & Collaboration
- Essentials of Grant AdministrationExcept in the case of RCR, OHSU employees may enroll in each of these classes via Compass.