As the state's only academic health center, OHSU's breakthrough research leads to new cures, new standards of care, and a better understanding of the basic science that drives biomedical discovery. Read about research at OHSU
OHSU clinician and researcher, Maros Ferencik, M.D., Ph.D., with the Knight Cardiovascular Institute, is examining more efficient uses of cardiac imaging to quickly diagnose patients with acute chest pain as well as to better characterize plaque formations indicative of increased risk for coronary disease. Find out more about his research and what brought him to OHSU here.
- 10/05/2015 Research: Face-to-face socializing more powerful than phone calls, emails in guarding against depression in older adults
- 09/16/2015 Five New Awards to IEH Professor, Paul Tratnyek
- 09/14/2015 Student Paper Accepted to ASRU 2015
- 08/31/2015 Konrad Dobbertin, new Healthcare analyst, joins CHSE
- 08/05/2015 CHSE adds fourth health economist
- View all news
In the Spotlight
Now showing: The real scientists of OHSU
What’s the best way to describe research at OHSU? Show it!
Dozens of faculty and research staff from across the university participated in an extensive video shoot this summer complete with lights, camera and plenty of action.
The result? A distinctive video that showcases the university’s discoveries, people and culture along with a strong dose of Portland panache.
Learn about volunteer programs at OHSU.