Our mission is to reduce the incidence of brain, spinal cord, and other traumatic injuries and fatalities by providing education to youth, parents, and community members throughout Oregon.
Congratulations Wallace and Ramona!
Two of our amazing volunteers have been honored by OHSU with Outstanding Volunteer Awards. We are so grateful for all of their hard work with Think First!
Latest Safety Information
A concussion or disruption to the normal functioning of the brain is a traumatic brain injury that is all too common. There is a great deal of new research and information regarding concussions and their impact on long-term neurological health. Check out these sources for more information:
- Concussions-Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Concussions Webinar-Safe Kids Oregon
- Safety of School Sports: Concussions-Oregon Department of Education
- Max's Law: Concussion Management Implementation Guide
- Parent/Athlete Concussion Information Sheet-English
- Parent/Athlete Concussion Information Sheet-Spanish