Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
34th Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference
The annual Oregon Rural Health Conference is the largest gathering in Oregon dedicated to sharing information and showcasing innovative approaches to health and the delivery of health care in rural Oregon. The conference brings together providers, administrators, consumers, policy makers and others to exchange ideas and share expertise.
Registration is now live!
Forum on Aging in Rural Oregon
This event provides a forum where people can gather to talk about their experiences, give birth to new ideas, and receive inspiration and other resources to create their own successes.
- 10/12/2017 Fiscal Year 2018 Outreach Program Notice of Funding Opportunity Announcement
- 09/18/2017 Special Funding Opportunity – Step it Up! Survivors
- 09/18/2017 CMS Reveals New Medicare Card Design
- 09/11/2017 Comments Requested: Verifying CAHs Meet Medicare Requirements
- 09/07/2017 Call for Nominations for the 2017 Women of Achievement Awards
- View all news