Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
Forum for Aging in Rural Oregon
This event will provide a forum where people can gather to talk about their experiences, give birth to new ideas, and communities are given the inspiration and other resources to create their own successes.
Rural Oregon Provider Tax Credits
Tax credit season is underway for eligible Emergency Medical Service Providers and begins soon for eligible practitioners with 2016 forms being mailed in January 2017. Learn more about the rural Oregon tax credit programs the Oregon ORH administers.
- 01/20/2017 Applications again open for the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Community Partnership Program
- 01/10/2017 Call for Presentations
- 12/28/2016 Tillamook Regional Medical Center Receives National Recognition
- 12/14/2016 Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization Provider and Community Forums on Chronic Non-cancer Pain Management
- 12/05/2016 State Task Force Approves New Opioid Prescribing Guidelines for Oregon
- View all news