Ask the Heart Experts
Our heart experts are here to help. If you have a question, ask the heart experts
- Heart Transplant
- Benefits of Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs)
- The Latest in Care for Heart Attack
- Heart Disease in Women
- Heart Attack Recovery: Understanding the World's Smallest Heart Pump
- The Latest in Pediatric Heart Surgery and Research
- Arrhythmias: When to Seek Care
- Under-recognized Complications of Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Heavy Heart and Sudden Death: Who is at greater risk?
- I was born with an abnormal heart. Are there things I need to be worried about now?
- I have valvular heart disease. Will I need surgery?
- I have a thoracic aortic aneurysm. What caused it and do I need surgery?
- I have an irregular heartbeat. What’s the best way to treat it?
- What is peripheral arterial disease and am I at risk?
- I am a diabetic. Should I be concerned about heart disease?
- What’s the best exercise program for your heart?
- Can a CT scan tell me if I have heart disease?
- At what age should I start getting heart related screening tests?
Heart & Women