Welcome home to Family Medicine at Scappoose
Here at OHSU Family Medicine at Scappoose, we believe in developing relationships with our patients. This allows us to be especially responsive to patients' changing needs in all phases of life. We make a special effort to understand our patients' health histories, their family responsibilities and the things that are important in their lives. We respect their beliefs, values and cultures. We care for people - while we treat their illnesses and medical conditions.
Our services include:
- Same-day access
- Access to clinicians 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Appointments with nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Women's health care (well-woman exams, contraceptive counseling
- Full-spectrum of family centered maternity care including cesarean section, pre-pregnancy counseling, pre-natal care, delivery and newborn care)
- Newborn through adolescent care
- Full-spectrum preventive care for all
- Aviation Medicine Services
- Referral relationships with OHSU and community specialty practices
- Geriatric care
- Lab and X-ray services
Would you like to applaud our employees?
If you would like to recognize one or more of our employees for a job well done, you can complete our Applause Card Form here.