We are dedicated to providing expert care for children of any age and teenagers with sleep related disorders in a caring environment. Our multi-specialty team includes sleep physicians with a background in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, General Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology. We also work in close collaboration with Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat), the Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Program and Pediatric Neurology.
We are able to find solutions for nearly every sleep-related difficulty, including obstructive sleep apnea, hypoventilation due to neuromuscular disease, sleep walking and terrors, restless legs syndrome, insomnia and narcolepsy.
You and your child have access to a complete range of services, including:
- Comprehensive clinical interview and physical examination
- Sleep laboratory testing (when indicated)
- Child life experts who prepare anxious children (and parents) for testing and treatment
- Initiation and supervision of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)
- Cognitive-behavioral treatment of insomnia, problems settling at bedtime or frequent awakenings
- Medication management when indicated