Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic
The Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic at OHSU is located at Portland's South Waterfront Center for Health and Healing. Our team is comprised of surgeons with special expertise in their field, performing a broad range of procedures and cosmetic services.
We offer the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques for facial rejuvenation, breast enhancement and reconstruction, arms, hands, tummy tucks, lower body lifts and contouring after weight loss, and liposuction in an accredited surgical facility.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your priorities and how we can help you achieve the look or transformation you desire. To make an appointment or schedule a consultation, call:
Not quite sure what you're looking for? Fill out our online form and one of our coordinators will get back to you within 2 business days.
Our Surgery Team
- Dr. Jens Berli | Dr. Berli specializes in gender affirming surgery and offers a full range of facial, chest and phalloplasty procedures for transgender individuals.
- Dr. Shiliang Chang | Dr. Chang's clinical focus include breast reconstruction, local/regional/free flaps and cosmetic procedures.
- Dr. Juliana Hansen | Dr. Hansen is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at OHSU and maintains an active cosmetic surgery practice as well as breast reconstruction practice, with a particular interest in microsurgical techniques for breast reconstruction.
- Dr. Reid Mueller | Dr. Mueller has a special interest in minimally invasive surgery of the face and body, endoscopic plastic surgery, problem wounds, breast surgery, and microsurgery.
- Dr. Joel Solomon | Dr. Solomon is broadly trained in the techniques of plastic and reconstructive surgery and has particular expertise in the surgical management of nerve injuries, reconstructive surgery of the hand and upper extremity, reconstructive microsurgery, brachial plexus, and occuloplastic surgery.
- Dr. Leo Urbinelli | Dr. Urbinelli's clinical practice focuses primarily on cleft lip and palate surgery, craniosynostosis, and pediatric congenital deformities. His expertise also extends to craniofacial trauma, microsurgery, orthognathic and cosmetic surgery.
Welcome Michelle Cappadona, our new licensed electrologist! Michelle is experienced in all three methods of electrolysis including Galvanic, Thermolysis and Blend. Call our clinic to schedule an appointment with Michelle.