Neurology Wellness Clinic
Treating neurological conditions with an evidence-based, integrative approach
The OHSU Brain Institute is a leader in complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) therapies for neurological disorders. At our Neurology Wellness Clinic, we follow an integrative and evidence-based approach to CAM treatments.
- Neurologic assessment and treatment of pain and headache
- Supplements assessment/recommendation
- Wide-base referral to naturopathic and other CAM treatments
Indications for referral
- Consider referral to our clinic for patients experiencing:
- Neuropathic pain/neuropathy
- Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ)
- Tension and other headaches
- Cervical and lumbar radiculopathy Neck pain
- Low back pain
- Musculoskeletal pain and spasms
- Anxiety and stress
We accept most insurance plans. Medicare does not reimburse acupuncture, but some Oregon Health Plans do. Patients should check with their provider to determine coverage.