How To Apply
Successful applicants will enter at the PGY-5 level and must have completed an approved U.S. general psychiatry residency (PGY-1 through PGY-4). For more information, please contact Anne Gross MD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for July 2018 will be accepted through December 1, 2017 with occasional exceptions (please inquire). An interview with Fellowship faculty may be required, at the applicant's expense. For more information on academic and student educational programs and graduate medicine, check OHSU School of Medicine.
To apply, please send the following to Dr. Gross:
- Common Psychosomatic Medicine Fellowship Application, which includes:
- Application Form
- Current CV
- Letter of recommendation from your Residency Training Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation
- Personal statement describing your current interests, accomplishments, and professional goals in Psychosomatic Medicine
- MSPE or Dean's Letter from your medical school
- USMLE or COMLEX scores
- Graduates of international medical schools must have a valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must be legally able to work in the U.S. or eligible to obtain authorization to work. Requests for information or visa applications should be made to the OHSU GME Office at 503 494-8652.
OHSU is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. Applicants with disabilities can request reasonable accommodation by contacting the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503 494-5148
Please send completed application materials to: