- Candidates must pass USMLE or COMLEX Step 2 prior to February 1, 2017
- Candidates who completed medical training before July 1, 2015, must have recent, hands-on, US clinical experience or equivalent experience
- All candidates must be eligible for employment at OHSU at the time of hire
- All candidates must qualify for a limited medical license through the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners
- Candidates graduating from a medical school outside of the United States or Canada prior to 2016 must have a complete, valid ECFMG certificate at the time of application
- Candidates graduating from a medical school outside of the United States or Canada in 2016 must have successfully passed USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 2 CS at the time of application and be eligible for the ECFMG certificate at time of graduation
- Deadline for all application materials is November 1, 2016
- Submit your completed application through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS)
- Personal Statement: Discuss why you have chosen Family Medicine and OHSU is a good fit for you and your career goals
- Three Letters of Recommendation: One should be from a family medicine or primary care physician
- USMLE or COMLEX scores
- ECFMG Certificate, if applicable
- You must also register for the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- Only ERAS Applications will be accepted.
- All candidates will be selected through the NRMP match.
- We have no minimum score requirements for the USMLE or COMLEX exams, passing on the first attempt is preferred.
- Observerships and research experience will not be considered for clinical experience requirements.
Applicant must be legally able to work in the U.S., or eligible to obtain work authorization.
OHSU values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. OHSU provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization.