Our mission is to provide superior clinical care and achieve excellence in education and research. Read a letter from the Chair
APOM Grand Rounds, Mondays 7:00-8:00am, UHS 8B60
- Travis Melin, MD- "IVC tumor thrombectomy"
- Tomas A. Lazo, MD- " A Venturous Approach to Cardiopulmonary Bypass"
- Ed Kahl, MD- "The Second Victim"
10/10/16-David Zvara, MD- "Anesthesiology Update: Where we are, where we are going and how to get there."
- Michael Aziz, MD-"Massive Transfusion Protocol"
- Glenn Woodworth, MD-"Central Venous Catheter Placement"
- David Larsen, MD-" Corneal Abrasions"
Featured Grand Rounds presentations located here.
APOM Research Conference
Thursdays, 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Multnomah Pavillion (MNP) 3417