Program Effectiveness Data
The Radiation Therapy Program at OHSU is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). The JRCERT maintains standards and reviews the program at OHSU for compliance with these standards. It is the only agency recognized by the United States Department of Education for accreditation of radiation therapy programs. The following National Comparison Report table lists both the OHSU average scores on the ARRT national exam, and the national average for the previous five years.
In a 5 year span, 44 students have taken the ARRT Exam and 44 students have passed providing us with a 100% pass rate.
Program effectiveness data includes examination pass rates, job placement rates, and program completion rates. With a 5 year (2010-2014) average from a total of 44 participants, the following program effectiveness rates are below;
- 5 Year average job placement rate within 12 months of graduation is 84%
- During 2010-2014, 43/44 graduates actively sought employment, and 36 OHSU graduates were employed within 12 months. There are 38 graduates currently employed from that period.
- During 2010-2014, 44 students passed the national certification exam, providing OHSU with a 100% total pass rate during that period.
- In 2014, 9/9 students completed the program, making our annual program completion rate 100%.
- 9/9 students graduated on time in 2015, and 8/8 students are enrolled and expected to graduate on time in 2016.
The Radiation Therapy Program at OHSU is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology.
20 N. Wacker Drive Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606
Phone: 312 704-5300