Program Effectiveness Data
The Radiation Therapy Program at OHSU is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) . As the only agency recognized by the United States Department of Education for accreditation of radiation therapy programs, the JRCERT maintains standards and reviews the program at OHSU for compliance with these standards. The following National Comparison Report table lists both the OHSU average scores on the ARRT national exam and the national average for the previous five yearsIn a 5 year span, 44 students have taken the ARRT Exam and 43 students had passed providing us with a 98% pass rate.
Program effectiveness data includes examination pass rates, job placement rates, and program completion rates. With a 5 year (2009-2013) average from totaling 43 participants, the following program effectiveness rates are below;
- 5 Year average job placement rate within 6 months of graduation is 95%
- In 2013, 8 out of 9 students completed the program, making our annual program completion rate 89%
- During 2009-2013, OHSU had 44 students taking the national certification exam.
- During 2009-2013, OHSU had 43 students take the national certification exam, 38 of which passed on the first attempt, providing us with an 88% pass rate during that period
- During 2009-2013, OHSU has 2 graduates not actively seeking employment
- During 2009-2013, OHSU has 43 graduates employed
- Currently OHSU has 9 students initially enrolled in the most recent graduating class
- Out of 9 students, 8 students are expected to graduate on time
The Radiation Therapy Program at OHSU is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology.
20 N. Wacker Drive Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606
Phone: 312 704-5300