Maxillofacial Imaging Frontiers and Applied Imaging
Dr. David Hatcher on Saturday, March 1, 2014
Pushing boundaries...without going too far!
Predictable Aesthetic Restorations
Dr. Roberto Macedo on Friday, March 14, 2014
Solutions to reduce your frustrations from challenging esthetic cases!
Dr. Bart Johnson on Saturday, March 15, 2014
Bring your staff and be ready for when the next dental emergency knocks on your door!
This is a smoking hot topic in the field of dentistry!
Dr. David Donaldson, Dr. Fred Quarnstrom and Dr. Mark Donaldson on Friday, August 15, 2014
Keep your sedation permit current!
Dr. David Donaldson, Dr. Fred Quarnstrom and Dr. Mark Donaldson on August 15-17, 2014
Provide a broader range of services to your patients by earning your Minimal Enteral Sedation permit today!
Dr. David Donaldson, Dr. Fred Quarnstrom and Dr. Mark Donaldson on August 16-17, 2014
If you are interested in obtaining your nitrous oxide permit, this is the course for you!
Dr. Jeffrey P. Okeson on Friday-Sunday, September 5-7, 2014
- Should OAGD or the OHSU/OAGD CE Department cancel a course for any reason, a full refund will be provided to all registrants.
- If a registrant cancels at least 14 days PRIOR to a lecture course and at least 30 days PRIOR to a participation course, that registrant will incur a cancellation fee charge of:
- 10% providing that the tuition cost is less than $2,100
- 25% providing that the tuition cost is greater than $2,100
- If a registrant cancels 13 days or less prior to a lecture course OR 29 days or less prior to a participation course, there is NO REFUND For the OAGD IV Sedation Course, there is a non- refundable 25% deposit.
COURSES ON DVD
- DVD - Medical Emergencies Update - recorded 2/26/2011 - Steven Beadnell, DMD - 4 hours - $125
- DVD - There is Pharmacology in the Air- Nitrous Oxide Use in Dentistry - recorded 2/26/2011 - John R. Smith, PhD - 4 hours - $125