Recreational Drugs: Windows into our Brains?
Dr. Bart Johnson on Friday, December 6, 2013
The Art & Science of Sedation in the Dental Office- Oral Sedation Review
Dr. David Donaldson, Dr. Fred Quarnstrom and Dr. Mark Donaldson on Friday, December 13, 2013
Keep your sedation permit current!
The Art & Science of Sedation in the Dental Office- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
Dr. David Donaldson, Dr. Fred Quarnstrom and Dr. Mark Donaldson on Saturday-Sunday, December 14-15, 2013
The Art & Science of Sedation in the Dental Office- Minimal Enteral Sedation
Dr. David Donaldson, Dr. Fred Quarnstrom and Mark Donaldson on Friday-Sunday, December 13-15, 2013
Provide a broader range of services to your patients by earning your Minimal Enteral Sedation permit today.
Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office
Dr. Bart Johnson on Friday, January 10, 2014
Bring your staff and be ready when the next dental emergency knocks at your door.
Soft Relines for Dentures
Mary Ann Haish, RDH, MPA on Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Accurate Recordkeeping & Board Compliance Methods for the Dental Office
Dr. Stephen J. Persichetti on Monday, February 3, 2014
Help protect your practice from lawsuits and legal challenges by ensuring you ad your staff are on top of record keeping!
Pit & Fissure Sealants
Mary Ann Haish, RDH, MPA on Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Make sure your staff is certified today!
Tooth Conserving Dentistry: Restorations that Strengthen the Most Vulnerable Teeth
Dr. Mark Malterud on Saturday, February 8, 2014
This course will change the way you do dentistry!
The Annual Mt. Bachelor Ski Retreat Weekend
Dr. Mark Donaldson on Friday-Saturday, February 14-15, 2014
This CE course is a gas!
Maxillofacial Imaging Frontiers and Applied Imaging
Dr. David Hatcher on Saturday, March 1, 2014
Pushing boundaries...without going too far!
Dental Portrait Photography Workshop
Dr. David Chan on Saturday, March 8, 2014
Help protect your practice from lawsuits and legal challenges by ensuring you ad your staff are on top of recordkeeping!
Predictable Aesthetic Restorations
Dr. Manoel Macedo on Friday, March 14, 2014
Solutions to reduce your frustrations from challenging esthetic cases!
Lasers and Dentistry: Practical Uses
Dr. Bruce L. Cassis on Saturday, March 15, 2014
Learn the full spectrum of possibilities and hone your laser dentistry skills.
This is a smoking hot topic in the field of dentistry!
- Should OAGD or the OHSU/OAGD CE Department cancel a course for any reason, a full refund will be provided to all registrants.
- If a registrant cancels at least 14 days PRIOR to a lecture course and at least 30 days PRIOR to a participation course, that registrant will incur a cancellation fee charge of:
- 10% providing that the tuition cost is less than $2,100
- 25% providing that the tuition cost is greater than $2,100
- If a registrant cancels 13 days or less prior to a lecture course OR 29 days or less prior to a participation course, there is NO REFUND For the OAGD IV Sedation Course, there is a non- refundable 25% deposit.
COURSES ON DVD
- DVD - Medical Emergencies Update - recorded 2/26/2011 - Steven Beadnell, DMD - 4 hours - $125
- DVD - Oral Sedation & Medical Emergencies Review - recorded 5/7/2010 - Kenneth L. Reed, DMD & Stanley F. Malamed, DDS - 7 hours - $195
- DVD - There is Pharmacology in the Air- Nitrous Oxide Use in Dentistry - recorded 2/26/2011 - John R. Smith, PhD - 4 hours - $125
- CD - Dental Analgesics: From Theory to Therapeutics - recorded 8/1/2006 - John R. Smith, PhD - 3 hours - $85