The Orthodontics Department houses an excellent clinical faculty with a varied background and a combined wealth of experience. We provide state of the art treatment for patients and education for our students. Get orthodontic care
News & Events
- Four first year orthodontic residents start the specialty program including Hani Ahdad (pre-doctoral program: Indiana University), Brent Erickson (Oregon Health & Science University), Claire Kuo (University of Minnesota), and Shannon Woods (Oregon Health & Science University)
- Move begun from the 1957 dental school building located on OHSU's Marquam Hill campus to the new facility, part of the Collaborative Life Sciences Building in Portland's South Waterfront District.
- Orthodontic clinic opens on top floor of new dental school building - everyone enjoying the new facilities and panoramic views of the Portland area including the Willamette River and distant mountains including Mount St. Helens and Mount Hood.
- Class of 2014 graduates from postdoctoral program; see photos of event here, hosted by the OHSU Orthodontic Alumni Association and Oregon State Society of Orthodontists.
- Second year postdoctoral students sit for the written examinations of the American Board of Orthodontists, in partial fulfillment of certification requirements.