Employees who currently have an annual parking permit and have a compelling and/or emergent need to obtain a Universal Parking Permit may submit a request and may receive a Universal Parking Permit by approval, space availability, and any other criteria as set forth by Transportation & Parking. Universal Parking Permit Request forms must be authorized by the approving authority for each division.
Current Universal Parking Permit Approvers
- School of Medicine - Nicole Lockart
- Central Services - Joni Elsenpeter
- Research - Dana Director
- Provost Office - David Robinson
Covers the following departments: Provost Office, Academic & Student Affairs, SON, SOD, Library, Educational Communications, Academic Technology, Events & Protocol, Institute for Environmental Health, Allied Health Programs, Student Health, AHEC, Office of Rural Health, CeDMA, Enrollment Management, Student Life, Center for Ethics and Science Education Opportunities.
A limited number of parking spaces are available for the Universal Parking Request program. If spaces are not available in the program, a permit will not be granted.
Are you new to OHSU? View an orientation on how Transportation & Parking works in a canyon, on a hilltop, and in a snow zone.
When your request form is complete, come to the Customer Service Center on Marquam Hill.
• As parking is very limited at OHSU and the Universal permit in effect takes up two parking spaces (we must keep a space open both on Marquam Hill and the South Waterfront to ensure available parking for the permit holder) these permits are only approved on an extremely rare basis dependent on a clear emergent need.
• The cost to the employee each month for the universal program is $90, in addition to the cost of the parking permit per month. This cost can only be paid for by the employee (it cannot be department paid).