Campus Planning, Development & Real Estate department provides the following real estate services to OHSU departments:
- Engaging a broker to search for space
- Leading lease negotiations and signing lease documents
- Coordinating tenant improvement with the landlord and OHSU Project Management
- Managing lease compliance, including lease payments and renewals
- Filing necessary tax xemption applications with the respective County Assessor’s office
- Reconciling annual operating expenses and property tax reimbursements.
To engage in the leasing process please complete theappropriate OHSU Space Request Form found on the Space Planning web page ofCampus Planning, Development & Real Estate. All Lease activity requires approval of the appropriate Space Committeeprior to the Real Estate team's engagement in the Lease contract process.
Oracle Property Manager
Oracle Property Manager Inquiry Now Available