Assistant Scientist and Principal Investigator: Kevin Wright
Lab Phone Number:
Phone: 503 494-0517
Kevin Wright Lab
Vollum Institute, L474
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd.
Portland, OR 97239-3098
Congratulations to our early career awardees
Patrick Kerstein, Ph.D.
- NEI F32 Fellowship: "Gbx2 regulates the development of an atypical amacrine cell"
- Knights Templar Eye Foundation Career Starter Research Grant: "Transcriptional control of retinal circuit development"
- Collins Medical Trust Grant: "The role of Robo receptors during visual circuit development"
- NINDS F31 Predoctoral Fellowship: "Mechanism of dystroglycan function at inhibitory synapses"
Andrew Slupe, M.D.,Ph.D.
- Medical Research Foundation Early Clinical Investigator Grant: "Modeling age-associated susceptibility to cognitive dysfunction following exposure to volatile anesthetics in rodents"