Help us continue our support by citing the OCTRI grant on all papers and presentations that have benefited from OCTRI services, tools, or funding. Supported papers are an important metric for all CTSAs.
OCTRI Grant Numbers July 2017-current
- CTSA Award No.: UL1TR002369
- For TL1 Scholars, award No.: TL1TR002371
- For KL2 Scholars, award No.: KL2TR002370
OCTRI Grant Numbers 2006-July 2017
- CTSA Award No.: UL1TR000128
- For TL1 Scholars, award No.: TL1TR000129
- For KL2 Scholars, Award No.: KL2TR000152
Requirements for Acknowledging NIH-Supporting Research
According to NIH grants policy, all grantee publications including:
- Research Publications
- Press Releases
- Other publications or documents about research that is funded by NIH must include the following statements:
- A specific acknowledgment of NIH grant support, such as: "Research reported in this[publication/press release] was supported by National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under award number UL1TR0002369."
- A disclaimer that says: "The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarilyrepresent the official views of the National Institutes of Health."
Questions about citations or the public access policy? Contact:
Robin Champieux - OHSU Library, 503 494-2770 email@example.com
OCTRI Navigator, 503 418-9790, firstname.lastname@example.org