UCEDD Community Engagement Grant
The University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) and the Community Partners Council (CPC) have collaborated to support the capacity of community-based organizations to provide relevant programming for people with disabilities and their families. The partners invite Oregon non-profit organizations to apply for grants of up to $1000 to fund programming in the areas of spirituality, sibling support, and health promotion.
If you would like to receive funding opportunity announcements, send a request to email@example.com.
2017-2018 Community Engagement Grant Awardees
- Creating Opportunities for their Family Empowerment Training Series in the Willamette Valley ($1000)
- FACT Oregon for their All Ability triathlon, Tri4Youth in the Portland Metro Area ($1000)
- L'Arche Portland for their Extending Community program expansion in Portland ($1000)
- Supporting Access to Independent Living for their Healthy Cooking program in Portland ($1000)
- The Arc of Multnomah Clackamas for their Nutrition Education Equity program in Portland ($1000)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Oregon & SW Washington for their 18th UCP Family Conference ($1000)