Total Worker Health
NIOSH's Total Worker Health program also funds three other Centers of Excellence in this area; University of Iowa Healthier Workforce Center for Excellence; Center for Promotion of Health in the New England Workplace at the University of Massachusetts and University of Connecticut; and Harvard School of Public Health Center for Work, Health, & Well-being.
Total Worker Health™ Resources
- The NIOSH Total Worker Health™ Program: Seminal Research Papers 2012 establishes the scientific rationale for coordinating and integrating occupational health and safety and worksite health promotion programs.
- Take the Wellness@Work Worksite Wellness Assessment to assess and find ways to improve the health of your workplace.
- CroetWeb.com is a comprehensive occupational safety, health and wellness resource directory searchable by topic and sponsored by the CROET at OHSU.
- Total Worker Health™ and Wellness directory outlines general resources, best practices, research, substance abuse, organizations, and Oregon-specific information.
- Sleep and Shiftwork directory contains general Information; research findings; guidelines; occupation-specific; sleep Strategies; and organizations.