The Oregon Healthy Workforce Center (OHWC), a NIOSH Center of Excellence, is a collaboration of Oregon Health & Science University's (OHSU) Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences (formerly CROET), Portland State University's (PSU) Occupational Health Psychology (OHP) program, the Center for Health Research (CHR) and the University of Oregon's Labor Education Research Center (LERC).
The OHWC’s theme is Intervention Effectiveness, focused on:
- team-based and technology-based interventions to promote and protect health, all crafted with attention to translating research to practice
- improved social support and reduced job stress--that will in turn produce improved lifestyle choices, safer work practices, and better psychological and physical health.
News and Upcoming Events
- Join us at our second annual OHWC Partners' Luncheon on March 20, 2014. Visit our luncheon webpage for a details about this year's luncheon and how to register.
- The Occupational Health Psychology Summer Institute will be held in Portland on July 16-18, 2014. Visit our OHP Summer Institute webpage for details.
- NIOSH releases Total Worker Health publication
The Research Compendium: The NIOSH Total Worker Health™ Program: Seminal Research Papers 2012