Working With Us
ORPRN partners with outside investigators on projects funded by federal, state, foundation and individual sources. Its regional Practice Enhancement Research Coordinators (PERCs) are available to implement studies from their rural locations throughout the state.
The PERCs’ established relationships with rural clinics and clinicians increases productivity and reduces the costs associated with rural Oregon research. ORPRN’s OHSU-based faculty, project managers, and research coordinators are well acquainted with the network clinics and clinicians, and are available to assist with research design, implementation, and analysis.
ORPRN investigators and staff are available to assist researchers with a wide variety of study-related activities, including:
- Study design
- Clinic, clinician and patient recruitment
- Grant writing and editing
- Budget development, grants account management, contracts development
- IRB application and assurances
- Research/project coordination and research staff management
- Data collection, including implementing clinical subject-related protocols, focus groups, key informant interviews, chart abstraction, and surveying
- Data entry and data management
- Data analysis and statistics
- Literature reviews
- Manuscript assistance and editing
We would be pleased to talk with you about your research project. Please contact us at 503 494-0361 or email@example.com.