Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
3rd Annual Forum on Aging in Rural Oregon
The Oregon Office of Rural Health believes that rural Oregon communities have the potential to be ideal places to age. This event provides a forum where people can talk about their experiences, learn from one another, and bring forth new ideas.
36th Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference
The annual Oregon Rural Health Conference is the largest gathering in Oregon dedicated to sharing information and showcasing innovative approaches to health and the delivery of health care in rural Oregon. The conference brings together providers, administrators, consumers, policy makers and others to exchange ideas and share expertise.
- 02/15/2019 Request for Proposals: Rural and Frontier Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- 02/13/2019 The Oregon Office of Rural Health is hiring a Director of Field Services
- 12/18/2018 SIREN Act Creating Rural EMS Grant Program Passes Congress, Goes to President for Signature
- 12/18/2018 Oregon Hospitals Recipients of 2018 HealthInsight Quality Awards
- 11/26/2018 OHA Seeks Participation to Help Inform Priorities of the 2020-2024 State Health Improvement Plan
- View all news